Leiths Teens Kitchen Online Cookery Course Voucher
£210.00 – £235.00
This course is taught by our talented, expert cookery teachers via beautifully produced videos on the Workshop app.
Teen’s Kitchen is a 6-week course that will guide enthusiastic teen cooks through a host of essential skills with recipes chosen to invest in essential cooking skills that will last a lifetime.
Units are packed full of popular dishes and recipes have been cleverly selected to cover a wide range of foundation cookery skills. At the beginning of the course, our teachers will instruct students on key kitchen organisation and hygiene practices delivered in an engaging, interactive format.
The app pauses automatically when you need to complete a step, at which point you can share pictures of your cooking with your classmates and mentor, and send everyone messages of support.
Each week, you will unlock a new batch of video-based sessions that take you step-by-step through the process of cooking a variety of recipes. You can choose to cook these all at once, creating a feast with pudding too, or to spread them out over the week.
By joining the course, you will have access to the following through the Workshop app:
- Six units, unlocked weekly, guiding you through 3-4 hours of cooking time each week
- More than 12 individual cooking sessions
- Expert guidance and one-to-one support from your class mentor
- Collaborative chat with your own private class and mentor
- Feedback on your dishes from your class and mentor via a private in-app feed of photo uploads
- A ‘Certificate of Completion’ after you complete everything on the course
In addition to the core aspects of the course, you will also get:
- Downloadable Leiths recipes and additional resources for you to keep
- Access to your course dashboard for a total of 6 months after your start date
A ‘kit list’ of ingredients will be made available to you at the beginning of each session so that you and a parent or guardian can plan ahead. If you’re unable to find specific ingredients, advice on alternatives can be provided on request.
You will need access to a well-stocked kitchen, including at least a double hob (two rings) and an oven, preferably with a grill. In order to access the course content, you will need a smartphone or tablet and the Workshop app. Other equipment such as a food processor and electric hand whisk are recommended but not essential.
A comprehensive list of everything you will need for the course will be sent to you ahead of the start date.
For more details on this course or to purchase a space for yourself, take a look at the full Teen’s Kitchen online course page.
How it works
Buy this course and we’ll send an e-voucher to you or directly to the recipient. Full activation details will be included.