Leiths Basics to Baker Online Cookery Course Voucher
This 10 week course will teach you the fundamentals of bread making, from foundational bread making skills to more advanced techniques such as sourdough and croissants.
Each week, you unlock a new video-based lessons with your class that take you step-by-step through the process of cooking a variety of recipes. Our unique hands-on method of learning means you’ll be cooking from day one, with no need to read pages of theory in advance.
By joining the course, you will have access to the following through the Workshop app:
- 10 units, unlocked weekly, guiding you through ~4 to 12 hours of cooking time each week.
- Over 30 individual cooking sessions
- Collaborative group chat with your own private class and mentor.
- Feedback on your dishes from your class and mentor via a private in-app feed of photo uploads.
- A Certificate of Completion after you complete everything on the course.
In addition to the core aspects of the course, you will also get:
- Downloadable Leiths recipes and theory notes for you to keep.
- Access to all video sessions for an additional 12 months after your course finishes.
A ‘kit list’ of ingredients will be made available to you at the beginning of each session so that you can plan ahead. If you’re unable to find specific ingredients, advice on alternatives can be provided on request.
You will need access to a well-stocked kitchen, including at least a double hob (two rings) and an oven, preferably with a grill. In order to access the course content, you will need a smartphone or tablet and the Workshop app. A stand mixer with dough hook attachment is recommended but not essential. A comprehensive list of everything you will need for the course will be sent to you ahead of the start date.
For more details on this course or to purchase a space for yourself, take a look at the full Basics to Baker online course page.
How it works
Buy this course and we’ll send an e-voucher to you or directly to the recipient. Full activation details will be included.