Leiths Nutrition in Culinary Practice Online Cookery Course Voucher
Through this 20-week course, two expert mentors (one cook, one nutritionist) will guide you through all the fundamental nutritional theory and practical cooking skills needed to create healthy dishes and bespoke meal plans both at home and in professional environments.
Each week, you will unlock a new batch of video-based sessions that take you step-by-step through the theory of nutrition and the practical application of healthy cooking in your own kitchen. With Workshop’s unique hands-on method of learning, you’ll be guided through your own research and cooking healthy meals in no time.
In addition, between sessions you will be guided through the preparation of a five day meal plan for your own “client” with specific nutrition requirements – this will be submitted at the end of the course for assessment.
At the end of the course, if you successfully complete all units, you will be invited to attend a two-day assessment at Leiths’ London kitchens for an additional fee, where you will have the opportunity to earn your NTEC-accredited certification.
By joining the course, you will have access to the following through the Workshop app:
- 20 units, unlocked weekly, guiding you through ~3-4 hours of study and/or cooking time each week
- Expert guidance and one-to-one support from both your cooking and nutrition-focused class mentors
- Collaborative group chat with your own private class and mentors
- Feedback on your dishes and ideas from your class and mentors via a private in-app feed of photo and text submissions
- A final assessment to earn your course Certificate of Completion
In addition to the core aspects of the course, you will also get:
- Downloadable recipes and theory notes for you to keep
- Access to your course dashboard for a total of 12 months after your start date
- The opportunity to earn the full NTEC-accredited Nutrition In Culinary Practice Certificate at an additional one-day practical assessment in London
For more details on this course or to purchase a space for yourself, take a look at the full Nutrition in Culinary Practice online course page.
How it works
Buy this course and we’ll send an e-voucher to you or directly to the recipient. Full activation details will be included.