Leiths Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Cookery Course Voucher
This 13-week course will guide young cooks through kitchen safety, knife skills, and teach you a host of delicious recipes that can be reused again and again.
Each week, you will unlock a new batch of video-based sessions that take you step-by-step through the process of cooking a variety of recipes. You can choose to cook these all at once, creating a feast with pudding too, or to spread them out over the week.
By joining the course, you will have access to the following through the Workshop app:
- 13 units, unlocked weekly, guiding you through 1-2 hours of cooking time each week including washing up.
- 14 individual cooking sessions
- Expert guidance and one-to-one support from your class mentor
- Collaborative chat with your own private class and mentor
- Feedback on your dishes from your class and mentor via a private in-app feed of photo uploads
- A Certificate of Completion after you complete everything on the course
In addition to the core aspects of the course, you will also get:
- Downloadable Leiths recipes and additional resources for you to keep
- Access to your course dashboard for a total of 9 months after your start date
For more details on this course or to purchase a space for yourself, take a look at the full Leiths Duke of Edinburgh’s Award online course page.
How it works
Buy this course and we’ll send an e-voucher to you or directly to the recipient. Full activation details will be included.