Careers at Workshop
We’re building the best learning app in the world – an app that makes it easier than ever to learn new skills – and to do that, we need to bring together a talented team with diverse experiences, backgrounds and skills.
We believe there should be better ways to learn new skills online: we’re focused on using technology and a learning-centred approach, rather than mimicking teaching techniques of days gone by, making it easier than ever for you to learn new skills at home.
Internally, we encourage an open, collaborative, inclusive working environment where our users come first. We’re building a global online community of learners and are hiring talented, creative problem-solvers to help us build the learning app of the future. Join us!
Where? Aldgate, London
If working with awesome colleagues on engaging work towards a meaningful mission wasn’t enough, we also offer the following benefits:
- Salaries reviewed every six months, in line with our salary framework – we recognise and reward your work.
- Working from home: we all work from home (or café) from time to time. We encourage everyone to work from home at least once every other week to keep us remote-friendly.
- Open holiday policy! We encourage you to take as much time off as you need – Building the best learning app in the world is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Pensions, with a 3% employer contribution.
- Choose your own equipment: let us know which tools you need and we’ll do our best to get them for you.
- We’ll contribute towards books, training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow in your role here.
What are you waiting for? View our open positions above.