We’re looking for someone with a passion for education and proven experience in account management to join Workshop in an exciting growth phase as an Account Manager & Educational Course Planner.
An education startup, Workshop is an innovative platform which aims to disrupt the world of digital education and make the way we learn new skills more accessible, affordable and (most importantly) more effective.
Starting in the world of cooking, Workshop is producing ultra high quality, step-by-step workshops in collaboration with a selection of masterful mentors to give people the best way of learning a small but growing selection of impressive new skills.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys being part of a small team and working in an agile environment. Superb writing skills and excellent attention to detail are essential.
Day to day activities would include:
- Course Leadership: Lead the creation of top quality, precedent-setting, innovative educational courses for the Workshop platform.
- Mentor Discovery: Seek out, negotiate and sign up the most talented, skilful teachers in response to current content requirements.
- Workshop Planning: Work directly with new and existing mentors through the process of workshop planning, production and marketing while providing ongoing support.
- Production Organisation: Collaborate with external production teams to organise shoots, edits and uploads.
Some extra things which would be great to see include:
- Experience in account management.
- Experience in production planning.
- Background or interests in education.
If you want to help shape the future of digital education in collaboration with the world’s best teachers then this is the role for you!