We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join Workshop in an exciting growth phase. An education startup, Workshop is an innovative platform which aims to disrupt the education market and make the way we learn new skills more accessible, affordable and (most importantly) more effective.
Starting in the world of cooking, Workshop is producing ultra high quality, step-by-step workshops in collaboration with a selection of masterful mentors to give people the best way of learning a small but growing selection of impressive new skills. Currently Workshop Early Access is available and the app will be available publicly on the Apple App Store in early October.
The role will suit someone who enjoys being part of a small team and working in an agile environment. Superb writing skills and excellent attention to detail are essential. The position would include:
- Developing and implementing our social media strategy
- Writing and proofreading copy for our website
- Managing the website CMS
- Writing in-app copy including promotional content and instructions to support workshop videos
- Creating newsletters and updates for users and mentors
- Working with mentors on their workshop marketing campaigns
Graphics knowledge and writing SEO would be advantageous.
Initially, the role would be for a 3-month contract but has potential to develop into a longer-term position.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]